Re: [tcpm] [tsvwg] inband signaling (was: Re: Agenda requests for TSVWG@IETF101)

Lin Han <Lin.Han@huawei.com> Tue, 13 March 2018 19:27 UTC

From: Lin Han <Lin.Han@huawei.com>
To: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>, Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
CC: Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>, "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>, "Scharf, Michael (Nokia - DE/Stuttgart)" <michael.scharf@nokia.com>, "tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org" <tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org>, Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@acm.org>, Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.qu@huawei.com>