Re: [tcpm] [tsvwg] Agenda requests for TSVWG@IETF101

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Tue, 13 March 2018 12:23 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:22:51 +0000
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
To: David Ros <dros@simula.no>
CC: Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>, "tcpm-chairs@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>, "tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org" <tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org>, Jana Iyengar <jri@google.com>
References: <A1F61D20-1911-4A6E-9F80-A1DF1EF91816@huawei.com> <AM5PR0701MB254755BA63E33173CC7C7BCE93DB0@AM5PR0701MB2547.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <5A9BEB65.6010102@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABY-gOO8sH3+5qfFj7DV6wh6+uX8CyBfwo4FBLi=9x1RngQDHg@mail.gmail.com> <AM5PR0701MB25474AC4A52E38B43E543FA193DA0@AM5PR0701MB2547.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CABY-gOMJf-4GKkbmYMJScrafO44NEfy0hoq5KXJ0uVA+QUXGiA@mail.gmail.com> <430A7C48-DA1D-4D73-AB40-F2B30A8E8580@lurchi.franken.de> <5AA7A614.3050706@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <AM5PR0701MB254730C89ECA7272AE9288EC93D20@AM5PR0701MB2547.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <5AA7BB41.4070507@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <FF54A053-F7ED-4B94-B229-62C03339316F@ifi.uio.no> <12981CEA-7472-4AF8-92A3-49775FD92613@simula.no>