Re: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-01.txt

"Adam Langley" <agl@imperialviolet.org> Tue, 15 July 2008 02:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=3eUQK3XAbfmo9ZPp5bYzfpq1gfqSFfR+wnYG+ts3kF4=; b=Z8BXYrnDFAH+BDYiJXc+fFdYULkeEG9UrEoeRdRnQa3HwnuCzDNIZk5iEF+YSaGUSa pzhIMxqDpvIN+86QR2BQWXudF0QlloJ2YutUWlqFwCXVXE+f6caZDChpP2NWK14uBCzj wQqX/FHWrt1CradhWCyN/EGLxhSwoQ25aO/SU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=QYNWw08p314SJlqzMwur6xZRQUD+SHJ8gw8FS1SO/1yxUg0Rv9GK5fc5YNJ0VLwGqw 1/Oom6lWt7/tK3CFX3faiPxIJmIrf0lBFfBA/E8ppLYb8D3ycLjBjZbxAPUwO13SLyhH +yX0dSA4sxUBE0IGsUJvc94AZMWLh2wqYaF/o=