Re: [Teas] Protection: SLO or SLE? [Re: What SLOs and SLEs should be in the Slicing Service Model?]

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 26 March 2022 22:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Iee4wHezHuJLsH5pY+pmC64hV/CO4IK2dWVAufBsiPk=; b=BlVYQXe3CIgDAdyP5+hVlgkkAW+nEB4OvqwtL4O08ECJgDIquL/w+lFb5cPVBwKJw4 nHujhM5otYQOGCMmQBGs7QHbaeAQsPNB6wGGdJ6bnsNagKyDJSQZlRm0Av1WtyOcxxtF 0VF5w72egVqgOMLh+YaH+JdTwZ2Ab48LnlCVm360SFt7kApKIYY4MDLzLHgTTuDoBP3+ Os2NzvkzuUmufui4I92+7n0zqL7rCPms5RqbIH5veEm1JU6Azr1etdecX2Ll/WqPAcgR VJZSb0WPtN4siyD1hodx7OaMYFoiTLu/OspAMTXbp8MoRYtL8fwYuLpixtPAxwK0iTeJ vy4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Iee4wHezHuJLsH5pY+pmC64hV/CO4IK2dWVAufBsiPk=; b=1CUuYPgqDzMF1/Wy3ttD97gUjeR09oT8H4mLjXlBs0rCDzFfzBPvNF1cvay/SpLpES d3ns2KLuU1hpi3Kii6GclHyCZqCtVq7aqg+md5775K91q4i83TJiii+HWOitYflPfN2F CI4On6vDy9vLuW3x5CvjfMbx0U4cERrn0nfsE0FYF+N7jKCxDEIDvGNm7RpRo8Zc9z1Z 1yFL1YqLsLMEe6q2isDeKrl92+BkqG7iC1R1yE7HzLR78x2VEBqVW2IxvQtUSote2w/e iOLw/zwC6iUoM2vn8vhTjsQgwNPmw9hujDcYt3e0RjR8Y6bTpUgV5yhkqoMsc7F80jdc 9dsg==
References: <001001d83ebc$759fa480$60deed80$@olddog.co.uk> <5555_1648044491_623B29CB_5555_257_4_8693a9ff074e4aa18f1c6098791f836c@orange.com> <0c243152-e58f-e71d-6d42-df09933dcffe@joelhalpern.com> <15388_1648130629_623C7A45_15388_1_2_9344dd3ead7e404996bc1abfa0e39081@orange.com> <3a917051-7ac5-240b-b738-1cb2ed4b7491@joelhalpern.com> <18986_1648131629_623C7E2D_18986_340_25_72aafee7391b4faa87587f50bf3100fd@orange.com> <e4e48783-4ce9-3a6f-953f-319c934d819e@joelhalpern.com> <2347_1648132547_623C81C3_2347_400_3_530dad9f874a4488b0db998365202dd9@orange.com> <CABNhwV3O0h9-vyke5eUOY5q+9PQ4yQBr6vXtyV1zEik+-z0-BA@mail.gmail.com> <61ab2fb5-c417-a6ce-78c1-ebef67c77311@joelhalpern.com> <BY3PR05MB8081A785977E4D03BB03FC3AC71A9@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0KdpcAYp_gurYoxgpVcAGFm69bcrqYYYZUBM-bTizNqQ@mail.gmail.com> <BY3PR05MB80810A285729D7E4AC36CBABC71B9@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV22=qVK7HrxyzeyAX5sCTnmyjpvGm_FikPvtJfoup0_Jw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWEmUQor+3YSgEgoEaMiw2Wy4mA2aaHDJzQ9zJ20O1rrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1TmKDDw_Ag9D3kaN3FXgP5=aMcUmZo84hJURW_YsWCYA@mail.gmail.com>