Re: [Teas] Upcoming changes to draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 04 March 2022 21:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZsZ13a2kRlak/CDLnGB85zA3j2car4mmg+xFs2hcnqs=; b=IV6uJ3YC8OqK4F5MmQGuL2nEk8moweUNH8WcjjSeriq6z+KOmnR89L9SyQjzFC/n8p obQwE1y4tm7gbahAWp5/YsIynWn3OjzzB2Tc6/c5We+jMBdXBZZkbHa+OSvB7vT/w7kA O5lco1nONDq+a7DLHfdR6fIi7N25HmQpzlYP45JwIZVVKFacNBNc4afzVYGClmzBktoq nnJmiLWQa4idbLuimQPU/3rexypDQHWmPAQyZLd65cXjKAdQOADHryhYQtvVc0m6u5Ap TIxQwyj3wrz3YhhPTCqTWh8y89+/aPVuaycK5z2B+ipK8hllXb8cr6g6FADxBa6y5fpK QoXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZsZ13a2kRlak/CDLnGB85zA3j2car4mmg+xFs2hcnqs=; b=Bv1/WxF22a5z2kzwB8UvJrW40H9Hwkiz2CqYlJWplFrh3iefzIsTQckKuo5+hZcEru QocZCaUh/EXvI8n3r8lwr5KJMStBmkoWahIuBc4u5R9ci0OlDvzPNHiE+cR5crGfb+cn H7I7Rje9fogfStK4PKnRuomQYC/z308482mbFfkNZrQxZ5f4Ze1FPK28rDJGJBsrgVq5 BkHdkgrCjlFI50kf+K4sLVMTTf3LuypGP1M6Uo+sLg4yXFS3o+ZfNkWFFB3xPXlT0BX2 W+hA61gTMZvdPe+EsyND5mIQj52GqJIPfRZYteYtBd2jbZF+w1u9KEVGf5nXPKBWow0m abxw==