Re: [Teas] Upcoming changes to draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 08 March 2022 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K8k8AnrA4o0LKGFm9ipMySb5W3cnUdSo55ufDeFL3lE=; b=hBIlAqLS22nRsBKZT7CWNfh73cpcFE/h0gHyTVUaWvminJOs0AY30c0zplI3TlwDGo 9PNqHr8TH2Ks5agcKXlXv4tWTe9m2Rs0PE3L5b/luN4oZlNWY1y/foIlYV6ScooHrjRU dzlUWaDWlsZrS5dH+06N0vPgbFXL6Jfua14d0rK3R1/y1Tf6Uj3b2qCrV2whhbeNYkNe a54EQjMRoRiLI2eOoG8HViyMixaa6tf0e34fRcsgjKn0wvmsYI5kEMe7BF6U15DNbVHn tmS/J6xby5o+U/wTcJcoOd5GObqJNR2Jp6RH6U8xM1a7p+6q4NgVIeOTIyC7k4Hm3HjG hLGw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K8k8AnrA4o0LKGFm9ipMySb5W3cnUdSo55ufDeFL3lE=; b=K7NsUFotzlD55Hqo6ZW/OxvHFi1VKb1qmLkCwsutdPYllMocQU+1mWHW5nNsViygKx yt3XMz/lAw31zYD7vHbCnfLrDqnw4uTQEs2HaxH7WSpgrXYX2uVZFRGzn6+roZ3ph8+g 6e+JalHyQXrsNeaL39Pu/LUUnRmIz4ruQ9aGJ0uscmwt0Cab6/nJU3N//nb30j8EhNKH +7XvP6IrkT/qYFUmQlvzguqSQA4hQKaqETzrpeHSw5Myzaa32hN9At2tjuu7JuRAr5JM 29creJO/VKGwdQO7PprXUxvsZwL7AjCVJfTuDstIK75TFstQu39PU3hPzEgAw6aXA8j8 /Vww==