Re: [Teas] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-16

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 03 July 2022 22:27 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=S86Vk0bUSI37Fd6t598NYZVl/pTVruXhiE89/z5cHo0=; b=S/LNKo8IusXYsucMAJ7hqFGYKm+JZVIZueVN8doY+Es/PhYIbGJ11RUHXgG1PJ0oad CNpVr2/cGtJqCoJ9NzZLAGSvVS0WyYjXgVAt/n33ebrOoWBGU95UMA2JR7hBu4FcRW3M N4xgvAaSPShvScXU/EceVgtigtu7fyibvAhMyKButLGfb9e5lolJ1nxa7IphAXL8iCke MNKpsAg9EV17jGWZuqcu6jXxh8TOHM7LOUGlhi1hX//liBW67DavEZlLSJlQCZUP1wEQ 3G+UOn/o0dUMytq7TL+FbH/ZfCwHro7/Q+NOFZ+jAahY8c5du+BKMwaZq8B1InMwQnhx gMZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=S86Vk0bUSI37Fd6t598NYZVl/pTVruXhiE89/z5cHo0=; b=UgTw3OlRA5EKf9pHp10R6G5CtyDUKT/RAZuSM49HVnPeXG6XpzWfVm6Z027TZuoJTq aYyOgvefxqxFVo2RsbSKEori6rFF9DPZF88eZmgFGMv4Bp7GnZuWRhj/cL5k3r0Wom1o x2rgpF5/gK5Tzoc8/trOKuFAyWfBuTixDYQjdTKMDLRtJFWwI2sF7CCZ1WgAbB+yQMbs 7RVzsnehtlsqprMFLoBZWOAB/JsvmSaz8/d0jF3Uy7sBFhmjEN8f3YjlEfmKysn96RS2 NO5xLl4acKoiK/eexkpIcr6rDfRzk1Ajb0ZVkEXTrs6Zk3gWTo+dDoAW6ytEuYgP3DSP DjAQ==
References: <CA+YzgTtkkKrbaPKidFEJfqfrsKSTDFV98LXuVd2pbk1_s4__iQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YzgTsUJyk1WRFU=H79qxz_8it1QN57oc+qe3Jao_xo4sji3g@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR14MB4030DCE36D32F71F05B22305BBB59@MN2PR14MB4030.namprd14.prod.outlook.com> <059901d88a3e$3ac36900$b04a3b00$@olddog.co.uk> <CABNhwV2_H6_qXyJdi2Xj1TUdbKcz5eVQp6ctoeaiFY-V7jjgyw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0T0JV5TP3BWoG8ojifcNSJgGaNXZ+2MhaTGYT7U5zQow@mail.gmail.com> <030801d88f21$fc6eeb50$f54cc1f0$@olddog.co.uk>