Re: [therightkey] How many documents?

Ben Laurie <benl@google.com> Mon, 29 October 2012 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=XFSerc+uI/In+9xGqt7ytnTAxmTnYWMe0Xp0DS/BWbw=; b=eyqqTg1oFXyNuSL8+7ay4sjIqy2dMRK/nB1qDnFDlKPTE0RIvdtqjwCT2EhO1scXLt JVA6dvOh933JR8rSMWFXlSQjWc9M7hc106dbnTppSHRLJFav6ynzCCkQuqPPHBecZeaP 5QL5qoe+kDZhB2KTydI7GNGyXAv1ezk8QGVbAyeLdymhOxqzKG0rGxxQ5PmoaZ8uhHW+ RiRdlGTZ6W/HyW+chJNt4/3Ozfxfcd1EFcX7TkGmFQ6UT4CrfYW0tLdLH3InZEqTcQvd yGJ2y6JJRKlGNevm36jnIrZkFLEuqA+sZ1ol3fFoJysmI6LQLyuI5SoxkOlQRCBBEQnr B0tQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=XFSerc+uI/In+9xGqt7ytnTAxmTnYWMe0Xp0DS/BWbw=; b=Ad/uvm0AMObQSjhRYPUJnna+XeVSVmOx3wUWTtx1p8SkfKIHasStY8rfwVmlPtG7oo KWTmgSn5D1Sda1dsqDh8nIJnR45gHatKZv3DOQGygCA/vQ6fao2leP+gd2tghhmqHVue pMo4nUnK9iADSL485Yw2I2LEb3sdnPMQJvEI9QBLlaP4W9uJNY8GP60r0rqo3koQsteO cNDYVecjr8JIe72wsLWkNf7fIUIrm36eaKJcwiU40/vO+B8qjt4CgrY87xGfAFVmIuxQ E0HOXoniAvoH8B6eKh66GSt5sb0QRTzb0kLEdwGq4eWUZ1DMFrqa49Fq1f+PPItctZCI 7yJQ==