Re: thinosi cookbook

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@mordor.stanford.edu> Thu, 24 March 1994 15:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 06:57:29 -0800
To: P.Furniss@ulcc.ac.uk, ietf-secretariat@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@mordor.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: thinosi cookbook
Cc: thinosi@ulcc.ac.uk, ietf-secretariat@CNRI.Reston.VA.US

At 11:33 AM 3/24/94 +0000, Peter Furniss wrote:
>Since no-one has commented on the current draft of the cookbook, and
>more than two weeks have elapsed since it was posted,
> I propose that it now go forward as an informational rfc.
>BTW, what are the next steps in moving this to inf RFC ?

Peter, I concur.

As to the steps, you've just taken the first one.  You've just made a
formal request.  Here's the procedural detail:

-       The version of the relevant document as approved by the WG must be
in the Internet-Drafts directory;
-       The relevant document must be formatted according to RFC rules [3].
-       The WG Chair sends email to the relevant Area Director, with a copy
to the IESG Secretary.  The mail should contain the reference to the
document, and the request that it be progressed as an Informational,
Experimental, Prototype or standards-track (Proposed, Draft or Internet
Standard) RFC.

I'm copying the secretariat.  please follow up to them and me with the
I-D name.  (Latest with 'thinosi' in it, no doubt.)

Thanks.

Dave