thinosi cookbook

Peter Furniss <cziwprf@pluto.ulcc.ac.uk> Thu, 24 March 1994 12:12 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Peter Furniss <cziwprf@pluto.ulcc.ac.uk>
Subject: thinosi cookbook
To: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@mordor.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 11:33:08 +0000
Cc: thinosi@ulcc.ac.uk

Dave

Since no-one has commented on the current draft of the cookbook, and
more than two weeks have elapsed since it was posted, I assume we can
take itthat I have reasonably accurately incorporated previous
comments. Accordingly, as I said in the message at the time it was
posted, I propose that it now go forward as an informational rfc.

So if anyone on the thinosi list disagrees, they better send in now.

BTW, what are the next steps in moving this to inf RFC ?

Peter