Re: [TLS] padding bug

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 20 September 2013 15:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=o+QD9JChB0Wpy9fXyKv4pN13l7OtpKvhJR0SAMJ/Vws=; b=gOuE8Mw8pL4IpMGc1rpSz3qMPMsCSYrch1U2A30xN6c+gaBg/J9A6iSqU7e/4RrpWF +Ra+GMD3Zp5DAe5Gof/Q9SgQgKzUbZAzGirzsvL7AW0qy1mGTDBV8g55t6Wr3eEB2PLU PWe1FlhAiF0FOdnlCr/2uhoVavze37el5aJSia3lnIKVIVnHS8jQP+lv+k3UU6I5umaL C7CC6y8mDpjCBe6JA96RGDESmjjKjrHCrISYSPNGM2HwjmXXC/G/AF3Ay22BEuGUbBMq t5oud2hSoi1HWhN3Nl2io48tRGgCdyHxwH1ajbSR1NPvxituLgcPDY6QRgwHSjyY/vxZ 130g==