Re: [Drip] Potential name change for draft-ietf-drip-rid

Robert Moskowitz <rgm@labs.htt-consult.com> Thu, 05 August 2021 18:46 UTC

To: Adam Wiethuechter <adam.wiethuechter@axenterprize.com>, "Card, Stu" <stu.card@axenterprize.com>
Cc: "tm-rid@ietf.org" <tm-rid@ietf.org>
References: <8761d3f8-9b8d-9b87-f57f-922f878b4fa4@labs.htt-consult.com> <CAKM0pYMMNab=guFPB=JSpSVgs4zWp2AR0uYM+8s-AbOrt6ssaQ@mail.gmail.com> <4623e868-062a-67f9-71ba-6aad29dab1df@labs.htt-consult.com> <CAKM0pYOKBZLedz09Ad=N7DutUP7Dj6bUxLWQ51U77zyfyBvfzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKM0pYNW=2nh7J=mZ19E86n3LNLvW7_QKw4XBMTi73A38jaBBg@mail.gmail.com> <c9f010f0-be4f-74b1-ab67-4b682c80069b@labs.htt-consult.com> <SN6PR13MB2446E26D06C826FEBCA7DC1F88F29@SN6PR13MB2446.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>