Re: [Trans] AD Review: draft-ietf-trans-gossip-04

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 24 February 2018 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Nx32uS/yTeB0O4p9Zj1ENq0Iv8dTrjGchW7+NDuvoDM=; b=T5FIzuSYXhsvzC6F/5l9cH6K8ubZGgy/d4ZgnnVBlq0hjs9DGu3tqYLSL167WUhItt qV+Bg0JJWsIlPoPkKKprYyQRmRBbRrCLfk9q5Ft7ufxv3nbvAD82FPdJBj2T4KL2w8Go Jr4qP6N7C14hwwOghlGX6dHZyklJOGzst8hkP3Wne5UYj5gs5bzh3b5463uNbUuuc+SM IygIFWcAuMFERrDXT3/Sl5uGWMxgzJWlQlht9IuTPIIEbq1BrSTpU2dNBjQD54oi2S6x iky+Y8kRv6HV6AuNJJ9bIQaaK4KwKKK6rbCxia8axQF8YioTXJwywpuKAectnU33KRvz gZsQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Nx32uS/yTeB0O4p9Zj1ENq0Iv8dTrjGchW7+NDuvoDM=; b=ZPyiI4NLd7NLna1iKnjLwYXkmTBn7SijruQAEfe01aeYxuXcTO38Apze/MqupLB3SK gOLBX8ekHWj3qPVQDeCh+haNVbdEmJMZrLNbeDRYYhHzL6qyOGH8da5M97C8b8HcC7aJ vCiNjlMxh8NcjjTTgEv8h1ODNmmdm5yHIjxc6a2scNzN8xnZswoHxOs9HnPvnunvUynT n2YNMKqfh7WcG6PVAMzK3qFoho1X2nfaiio99rhvdRzyo9vNOga+sYKtCrj73BX7mqHR I+/G91v5DCyijzvShhR7LFRX76HdCmiJZWLeN/SdBb6p/itoJEMWRXr2ndukv6psfJu8 u5jQ==