Re: [Trans] AD Review: draft-ietf-trans-gossip-04

Tom Ritter <tom@ritter.vg> Mon, 05 March 2018 16:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RJmdTtdbdCpFq1VuYtgx5CIxGBvYunm5JVmYBFedJkU=; b=a3QYVo6BnnEZyJ8BUMI3b572Mqw1wKa0k7rp6yrDBlgLEOf8JgRl9kPmwCwpObKjS1 1yrXNxzQeZ/KMtjWxXsbsp81XVUpuPGMg0CdvrgQh1bNKdK8iEHqEX8ohm3X7CahLLzy uOHjkkH0jbi387M6FzCCU/T6pPs3ZKpprA4wD7nHTaXREa6TsAaXUlCrffw6J5zsxCLk UczXrw0U4f5PFCbpyN/MC6ZnJTmiAZhroDCDMCnIrQP4JcgNdgtuXKCyOaA5nvV2Q9vn qHs7U1aqkISAzYbRI6931sIqGWi7WYEnzpYmgOTw3zS267CSHDqfwIjFCKzan3vOnZ5c 90IQ==