Re: [Trans] AD Review: draft-ietf-trans-gossip-04

Tom Ritter <tom@ritter.vg> Wed, 08 November 2017 21:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HoDAFZSFV8audVn0p7hN280JnNEOLm98zCXFn2pB4FY=; b=bFqm2aw79LYWr5vjTHY+SlHgP/viTCJgck5Q/WgaiQDxX6gXb6diMGf4gYxBwO46AB VwYUXvLoDoqKev8/z7ly4n4e4DnooXQZVopfNoyH75PRIVcqYk3jsbxyGvY3e4Wwl3xy h2FdSZDGxt2daQMBZGQ5/2W7uMN57A0NOjcFTS2IxOyJhqACaO+kG3SPIUR424moiQBI RJHxrSvAWCfx61ICFkJJz/n8leaXgtIOPEdl//Q65m0iAnWtaJITDXtFgqQs3OCyD4eg ZCvoq6Sh34LayqdtyuckqGvvopIhwvaQyFpZ8HAess4IgMvn/41XvP/4v8LlpfXeaYb6 I0Og==