Re: [trill] 答复: Explaining three options for upgrading to FGL (fine-grained-labeling)

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Tue, 29 January 2013 10:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TS9eR/N6o43wrpkSg9DPJvhR34dH4uUhMRnIrqHUFpE=; b=Rjq/ygUftv+0m/aLwkRe80vd288YmhHKRFFb0+ws7n1q6PvJrsmFjmdEKhK+cjaJP7 rrAm0bmuhtU6UtN4Du5BlB9B17NLA3dXPSEuquRTTgnWWLkkY4xOxF+bbHl8yYs83j61 HkO0An5RozcpZEBAsxFBo7pPM9AcjnxWvNgUTG/A/knglSznwKaYkzkxIjOJlMwZ+8mh O9fa86q18gpXYGAm0XayPNWBM7U+Lh1H79ML2eVCSWGPEuIfnzw+Tfsaig2eatrKSdbu nUwAUK84rih2IbrH9ojISC/E6+E7qXov0ftPA/WpFpVihjw7TmeseV8BO5jE0nrZvfG1 m4Mw==