[trill] 答复: Explaining three options for upgrading to FGL (fine-grained-labeling)

Haoweiguo <haoweiguo@huawei.com> Fri, 01 February 2013 09:12 UTC

From: Haoweiguo <haoweiguo@huawei.com>
To: Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com>, "Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 09:11:48 +0000
References: <CAFOuuo67iBR2JkDtwPFCkrKHs3Fp4U_L1jkmNz5sfht6y05YMw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzx0E3J4i5Dvfbj4egruCeGi7z1se1Jn5RXtx3RedQLPdg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHD03N89RNX4=XxRZpD+Y2PCktYf-FtVjyYJ5oFS3dui3SsXaA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEG7YKGzGmObAMaOxackivjJsALymqHX=6PKBd5qU-Z+zQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzz0=oh6iB1e-ESyeOx2sCvBFXeVpzuNbKmUVhRNLScDgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEFLrJL=CgX9e6on-cgz89ugmu93P6u5kmODhUia3H7RLg@mail.gmail.com> <1F5A81AE-4B3C-45FD-B431-9BA0011EB085@gmail.com> <DC8898F8-75C0-4535-BA61-C54279901332@gmail.com> <43DF00BE-B5F6-48B9-B313-8D179354C7B7@gmail.com> <A9B8F2D5-C3D7-4688-A76D-ED19EC47E59F@gmail.com> <FBEA3E19AA24F847BA3AE74E2FE19356288F6978@xmb-rcd-x08.cisco.com>, <CAFOuuo4jZMdvUU_2EzBj1MLp6k0e+AmW1+k1ai4Q_m4rA0ObMw@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.195.125.218]