[Tsvwg] RE: WG Last Call: three draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-*01 documents (fwd)

john.loughney@nokia.com Mon, 25 August 2003 12:13 UTC

From: john.loughney@nokia.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:10:44 +0300
To: pekkas@netcore.fi, tsvwg@ietf.org
Cc: bob@thefinks.com, Jonne.Soininen@nokia.com, andreas.bergstrom@hiof.no
Subject: [Tsvwg] RE: WG Last Call: three draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-*01 documents (fwd)
Sender: tsvwg-admin@ietf.org

Gentlemen,

This is a good document, I am glad to see this kind of document
being worked on.  I understand that this must have been a huge
undertaking, but I have some very quick requests.  Could you improve
the ToC, for example, listing the RFCs as subsections?  Also,
the formatting of the document is confusing - I believe that
all paragraph text should be indented - which it is not; however
text copied from existing RFCs should probably be doubly indented
(it is currently indented a single time, for example in 3.3.1)

I hope this is not overly nit-picky, but my first attempt at
reading this document was not successful as the current formatting
got in the way of understanding what is being discussed.

thanks,
John

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-01.txt

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Security Area Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-01.txt

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Transport Area
Standards

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-01.txt

Please review these documents carefully, and send your feedback to the
list (editorial modifications may also be sent to the editors, Cesar for
the first, Andreas for the other two).  Please also indicate whether or
not you believe that this document is ready to go to the IESG.  Silence
does NOT indicate consent.  Unless sufficient support is demonstrated on
the list, the documents will not be send to the IESG.

The last call will end in 3 weeks, on 12th September.

Pekka, Jonne & Bob