Re: [Tsvwg] Re: AD review: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Wed, 12 September 2007 18:05 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:05:45 -0500
To: Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com>, Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Re: AD review: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2735; t=1189620348; x=1190484348; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Re=3A=20AD=20review=3A=20draft-ietf-tsvwg-e cn-mpls |Sender:=20; bh=q6SYv3j0QPWTDyb0BVS1lpy8npoK+M0Mbh8nTHCccxk=; b=eRaPuTjYKgRxmjqFUdPc/tvEAK4Qt/jcVFfdBFrERweclmpCBa2NJV/lhoaNEsNJCFiu8cI3 +BN9cdXMDAC5vknJ4pUps7IOeIzD/d96GsOnuInzZfgYxPviVC48PE7rwIe6vKgR+/zYYyRFdH u4UHW+vqopnHwJcGwGVq7bpz0=;