[Tsvwg] Re: AD review: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls

Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com> Wed, 12 September 2007 14:04 UTC

From: Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:04:25 -0400
To: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2633; t=1189605876; x=1190469876; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=bdavie@cisco.com; z=From:=20Bruce=20Davie=20<bdavie@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20AD=20review=3A=20draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls |Sender:=20; bh=Ky0nZn+7elolYod0Md+knnLXNBI0381Cj4+iM4/iwUk=; b=mW3WIEF+cHHHM/wwxH7C7reGjBgvdZ473uieRXP6qxVTBuumKViRAo7uOwINtFMbhqgNq4fE x6kEXxZNz7hGJS1jjex3iGlKg1hPTIF5nXBCY3LYHPpWk3UgoZcMiLLv;