Re: [Tzdist] Create and distribution process of events with TZ data.

Doug Royer <douglasroyer@gmail.com> Thu, 11 December 2014 19:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=TbNsYY+ZIv05LrsTWPQSTnFgc6znzGMcoiz4s0siiL0=; b=CdtT+qb8hEkR9qL8GebpyvxBw6AahJ7Ut2GJL6S4v4lHiGPmEnV72wi6TNA3p+Ke/A nyt8D+iREbU6v6PhQxihtAvZPhk0AaS9S/sPmFNYw3bRM8ydZagNlyT8Dphb/swHlALI 8kgBpKCivkVrSY3051sjetxZBGX4jUBZeBo+Y0vNoQIL6iYZbT6muVzvtGVWHXZP9JO4 V4RZH6nWvgPuVJXt2WUImKvnWvfVYK0CkaLM7qgrWpIE3+TkhpYHiU+SlCEJf1Hf6GQs M+ddbgEQalqDFQbES8SNWMhFcnop0b4Xt3opeJ4/BY9wzEvSytxTVO/+71WMX8zoXiU4 fdOA==