Re: [Tzdist] AD review of draft-ietf-tzdist-service-07 - Sections 3 - 4

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 08 May 2015 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gnzs4668A1YNYZWhBZJE/EHVUEk51qkFqMWdyDQ/rck=; b=o0uLrJmRg6G0ULo2rEspl3/5FmPh3z5s5xtuvZVndC7kQhA5447JaemdxKxtmicaio Z+Dkb59WWdbWZkArWi42oKYhOfsfEPjNXhwNp/AiJ8UNl5CBAt0lYpeoW1mYA4X8TvfT jKln4LgnG/iDxmQB7GB/O/qC88VwZ6dTR3zOEwQL0lTO2kYgAxd205DnMlTw7t3ZfFRz QEPQNBYsLjalDPxqaWG6LZUqU7C2PmUEwm8ezjizxnA6/vj2+eUM3H6hCdqaQJjeV9a4 ryQWX2dUuzT80gNF4ql/emtEdnS0tDb07mNhRDNAkLRQXPKNnRVAcbFIVpVA1h+3Zkcl vbkw==