[Tzdist] Fwd: Time Zone Distribution Protocol WG Milestones (tzdist)

Tobias Conradi <tc@tobiasconradi.com> Thu, 14 August 2014 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=iKczNLn4j/uPSvK0iNUy4gcqjPoshkMFxWv078wTgKM=; b=jAqiq1Zqd6uxJBIN+tAvTs6M/dMHwaVtN7GtlibfkLUpAk0pvApq2BhxT5hZmPBE6v ur+zvZNtyTTR/2v7FNrxzn9jD/X0b0y4q1iDONsa6Ib9lUrTBxtOkmiW0HDYR6r4YFRX F5t9E0woHnuFZZ1Vjfa7bFBJTbW3x12N17WSYlziwqj9HdIcfx/IY1DFaxHbhwwejha/ OnQF1e72CKzPmgz456cebX+BvWCQ2J+D8BlArZEMc+CT/6sDULaFP6XKv1cd1Ti+ktc4 7xdglYDFtU9QnLxAIqI/5ol/0BD8v/3WHlGwY9PR/XDxdvC5X+nHO5WWBTn7G8FuSkS/ 3vDg==