Re: [Udp35] Trying to learn about udp35

Spencer Dawkins <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 22 May 2014 08:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mpg2Hu1zXzmRLHHuzVctqls2nUa9p3ukweHx/gRXFMo=; b=cb5c2xMtdHrWIEwKV6SF3kxgVxamWYuGkz7fPqVWclctaaeaS1B3uUItdf/yKghY1T tyiKQOajk0t1tB3CouOGmSJJxUs/HOhPvDYgdXOz83Ymnh4fVmLRQb0lUFcckso+K/Oq WTdCUGp0Bjt2Xr9gIhfrdsdXns0y3y4gZt9n8oOx5KikTE3/X8S5BQTMGTs2H6MFi/Lb NHJtx985j5f7SwcHES6FHrsFat4w0vWQHscNb6d/BxYuRaiTugTDMYtAAtq9nUybiH/X 7aIvLMdBogAUuI1Kaox1UB+MW7UpERpQK5QqFtAkQdlq3LWtvpdKL+ZS1DWR1DvNwCN5 SeNw==