Re: informal URN namespace identifiers

Benja Fallenstein <benja.fallenstein@gmail.com> Tue, 19 July 2011 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LTZZ/QTWpmjRFgHCSxIN41PJeS4qES+QEPQtOHs9UK0=; b=yFp1oyMHs0l6mBm+vdCaSy4xiGiqeWb4jaz618oMprWxb6IBMGglR6BYlhZMo4v8YR in/bSTerCsX2Q8PJPQhX8vE8hrIzWnbGlOMsru7YDjenb+XUSG6BQGveTbCV53tbyBdz UM7uQdjYaovKcWVIdj3zelXxFK43iaMKyqFjM=