Re: [urn] Registration request for urn:eris: namespace

Endo Renberg <ehmry@posteo.net> Thu, 28 September 2023 08:31 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H5=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.net; s=2017; t=1695889870; bh=LpYRX6pOz+k70T8nqRAtuIfUfvTAdfCNIGD7LOhuBds=; h=Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Message-Id: Content-Transfer-Encoding:From; b=NjTmH2JibXsNED8kIDfarZk9LmvmgTS5SF3g8T0TCOlQZoE4EHmbzQoqXxq7JD3o1 iJJs0LXHCtKs8V7SBgfCyd1IWOIxlCpXKOw5URIRbkfmu0AZXna3c8JEr75kIfrc4F MvfYJYKY0aDFzaHtX91WGI7YX1bsvIozPtY96CsRlQVsIQ+/L347konpbEhJeLUw4c KnfCTTDqz1Q6MGaBYsB8x0C5lPqAwV1Y4VDnufSQJWUAvrY9fb4qJejtWjXTRgmKeB MuNudRwnfLboH3bHNPmfPB6i1MdQcnhgs0PYa1qzh1Pmz0qQvb1+7YpEFFJJBEfc8A 2SA1HD+g4uSQA==