Re: [urn] Request for the NID 'ddi'

Joachim Wackerow <joachim.wackerow@posteo.de> Tue, 26 January 2021 21:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1611695220; bh=6uF4UichyImRtdC2Lxn6reGDkva/pMuZLHHhUVyDQa4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:From; b=fArUty+h7OgpsJWutnU26n9jB7J8KRmdqbnsQRWCPHjPtx9WGeoDwyWHzXVeH2MnJ TgkXqMuoz0vTmjl0F3Spz0CcA8ZKerGkj6+qT9EDtkY9jysBZC6gAP5Tpvu2Dl48y3 wgc9a4F/wwnMqwvRG8DFKU6Qm2nAU1ID2r7h8OffJoJEixzCfhrNat4h6HwhI5CiNs odN2nuGri79+RbhlFRgXGH9jJjelzsrDmVtc2m5AI6GE/Pt4HQKSIPlyqP5izG/4C6 rMWM1kfYAbbChAwsPq8RvFym4hMUkWVmsv5TiBDbiHvdSU8iu/OhOck+kC6laBfZSZ ZPR6CcMIHqn+Q==