Re: [Uta] Opportunistic encryption and authentication agility

Trevor Perrin <trevp@trevp.net> Sat, 22 March 2014 06:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=XpWjgOMcFtJ6Q7ctFWuY32vmaltwZbcIG5uMFragPW0=; b=HzJjKb3Aojfj09maAK1yoanQ1k4Y1je2ziDp9i67Ct5cWDI3S8dq+WrTQEq4dfim2h VDxrgjg/rE2gjLsIRBdFx3xLBY6X7Ei9OKhykcbUNOzUCpjsdzWr2HOP2eFNpPXvuoxl 9aYNHZSDr+oOUb44xiyPtA3WnvCmLKtKiUy5JtwbP1lh71EUgrt7tqvT/dNND6+zeuje B+CdtYoX6QDcSfsJGLz6o08Jw0xNE/4MvCqDJ4nONLRWUWWL3mtzLsE1XjYy4XqLRxC3 0v18Eefb6NgT6VY+X9J6TTAZCYJdcBRfyayWtpd/M1LeeKZYRvS5v2iOGWPAOp6zeSH8 251A==