[Uta] Opportunistic encryption and authentication agility

Trevor Perrin <trevp@trevp.net> Sat, 22 March 2014 01:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=ExAJ0POyZUmNZoh9/p1wrmTsULNFdlGcKWW3gkntzAs=; b=XtKH5DdOVTrMiyZKYrCq/ViBmWPhKdUGYNKEMcsLvQJgxA/uNErItdO2lWkqiT1AY+ rqu6nljHhNljzg3UWdktz/Od5shaitMDPTk1luDOJ2O1HDsJyOkklF1ERguCF/MPCc/t /uq9tn9cmixAYInZ2f5SYLZqNuQZ464NcpdUvnHQWTEZwe9Nm5avhmrwlnXo7ZuKhUB+ zmv5UznrmsvUb40+w+Ne4C9awCFOIDybfpWOP8nKSbkTQ4Gv6W9HJ+HzOBcGZMxztgEk sN1C+XDQrQuXlL2049JHwndZOR3X91z0zWk1bBceqaQcAeRHOfq3q1kS4d3oX3bMDE/G 1sPQ==