Re: [Uta] Opportunistic encryption and authentication agility

Aaron Zauner <azet@azet.org> Sat, 22 March 2014 02:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=YoKl24Ciu+1pWtBSstOAEAj/uFBLA/m3ltVBY9WqJbs=; b=Ko9Q3+Qs5toN9sAT+Md6Pvnv/5QOsm4h6epxc8icBzsTbd196EcFe5MOMcPLYdzhBR M7V2j+5qqgEe+MD6da/8NUnmRSa5PBy/CH8BLIP9zKDX+Iv2JaQY/qEf8F2q4b28yXmt BBGGEDHyinM8g1JAEHSBlM9ah6lkGrJVAdJyU2NaeXIiwphVYDmvFqumrkMI8vRJNx5g r6pwAdhbwWDZ/lwvkyxY1i5B28IggwMfCgqFNxdnFB5iUD3+CvY9hxxXjN8qKlf7BTeP KDh5wC+RTXXkK74aDb2fhUaMU3jnY0Oc0zEhuDrSMhkWK+Jk8IZJTj6k9Ramnco6SuiM /iEg==