Re: [Uta] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 16 December 2015 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1450280019; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=Li+38bZdWIuuunoYMy5Kqi3kMi0F1WIn4cVnNbgi/Sc=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=cD3zm3ut7P+LEX2xCFNLB8uQyuYbcj4m9FdjwhRlS5UVla1lVA0wM12C8j62bTBaxusmxl uBlbvLlhLdjUMiqEhUdvgSOMk3sO/Z8HdhOFMAwy6dgQlctRfjvIn6GK1WUc3YGA4t8lQb /OlNzhZ8praWF7Y4paw1aKEF1/s+ouM=;