Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis WGLC

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Sat, 24 March 2012 00:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3426; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332547330; x=1333756930; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=A5GoZAyNsj4CJ9QRrfHDPlp2jKMr8SShKvSn+Ec0NXk=; b=YxpwLXXMzSIeOCKR58TLyDFjT/+eSskKg64Yuke6slJ+p73KSBWtKs7L kK4Giczuc89hWyr0e+8zq3VU5ang47Zi3IqupZcqIDvvkROHseFeKVOnf FIT31i/++ABucy2kR10y7OgNAkdo1I9E9mJ07prOP1nYKTjIf6tke0Dh8 8=;