Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis WGLC

Mark Townsley <mark@townsley.net> Sat, 24 March 2012 07:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer :x-gm-message-state; bh=PnACPSVtUM1R8Pas/llbg+GGW7vusQjGKtyUUKiNDxs=; b=MnAKCKvMSCCc+OgvGziRHOooUsA4erxhmzoAKB/G4wggQrBQjXBK8j8J34jbctj/HT 88e0zSuJ+9dFDPa4lf6rQbzG4U5ccAkqOgLLmjSbnV4+SxtAaXmOWJYkN7ci1/zRVJ4e 0Wud8h7u2XBjq9rtkx8zSzJCc9aLiUXkueQPElsX+81t0QDIsC08z+axdnli6EhXAfmt LjV7KNu5ma+H4tvKhc6LU1iJLUe9O+orV9G4X17FiKaXuEQafO9HRcZECnhCdY29kFkc jfdzTAizUgPcEMVh/RksNcpB40ccZMewUCFEs50iCEgSp6jdY7SkBHOAVPBm/iQwGhEH EnFQ==