Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis WGLC

Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org> Fri, 09 March 2012 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=5CEmfqXUkGDdqLp883/pu0pJevj/2rrZtzCSZ3m6JGs=; b=lm+ZdrA3mdT3fsSnqhQYUIPTCXlg1Td+rfIrV9HAkFiASpR0LxBuPx7WNUqL7ytlIW 0tpXEXlb0HvmmC1aEd9Eu9aMQFz2MDPQ03LZvEN9WBOF7lqQtz54hwCQwvgeP9taxEur 7Q3z3meydwfQELXAhTAFDCjg9NQZZtVirodsF0DKNWE2sV4c3JWp25aft+ONJoUZ37gL V94ZighwKv6TTi61Gr9BqxkZ1ymtrIFsbJXKR4QclCQ61YWkIxP6dgfhHIES/P1xGnZb pOTJaSj09Lkh9zgKwFspj/NXdXnQyo+vDdo6AQIIKPq5QL3ydO+nb/Ulm0dQbAY+xGnR YHEg==