Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-horley-v6ops-lab-00.txt

Nick Buraglio <buraglio@es.net> Sat, 12 June 2021 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=es.net; s=esnet-google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=coh7nibcYB+fQCuDD1L8V68pb3Kk9RuqY7QMhzxUP0c=; b=cMs1xZ6aAvzTcNM5a5B+j26GvhCu/JZaqLJ6JzWHeKPX4mGMUWPbXljzmUJGLxRy6d Ib/VU6mxGBa3Nuiec0rMnUwbPPKgRjJ3bgGfvs1ceL5EAY8cd3F1Kw8/aQzoOZTLKAYk GHoAb6rya2hrU/USs0T+Nt4H14afaSXV+yET89AQgvXVUEm7FpktjMsbhbX1W5UQ4SP+ YVlEpeG4JK9u50Sh24TReHOnzivjfSHwPvND35WQfL1ggpD3Ln4F/L9CPopKuFSJl1c1 0jjhZT6Fvf4ymepQdbbqHFyAHOeE0m0jpgcLc5qGkMEi4RbGAn4dsqCpb95J6CKtgavn Vz6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=coh7nibcYB+fQCuDD1L8V68pb3Kk9RuqY7QMhzxUP0c=; b=Gx1pmQJ6AJhHRGdngxN/st2tBk7QDkMRXaXkTnr5MKePD/hOcaF1xF6w6ZRe237fKr 04SNGiy86Ar8HooKmaV3bCAH7jv99yWr2c0fngbLHa5IGLxpZIJ/vLa2/5FCmxxo6Yhx pacvB0howw2X2Owtr0fb2V4P5LfvAVC/mmVvKYzs3I5JgC21mh9rpgA9HrNkurlOzVLq YP4Tl4fAkcPc3x0CzkljYjCaBcaInfUx+udeT3J8lXIrtsxRQriYsNHEnBwgbMZDTrOy nH6Z1coIQ6jPBSbrWj5h54ueywcxawUe4KGL7Z4c3VFvLr7pWnvk6AXozGSELrafM5cY siCg==