Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-horley-v6ops-lab-00.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Sat, 12 June 2021 02:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V0L35bvGZ8IcwZ4fzsePL4WjqAbM9iztN3RASQatZAg=; b=i634Yp2hwOYckU+ZoJJs9hWdXHcBrkvYoydd/sg+IbL0r59MqB00maS8gp8eq3/+6o f4VQ5hwt0p1ujCbg2vxCG7htxTvwF1H+1NqT8sRy0maPotajsOZNIO7ZRKkcGDALKRty Z6GtdzWePOjkDYMxIUrGBCRr5pr52qDKPJi2VkBaEDg9wCB2U/vuJoRiuCZ98JY+Q2e5 yGYf4VvyD5xNMeTrsGqWdVSJTP4qqs05iSZkdqeRDp83Liw8xhe2rKrqsa/fLYELjPcP CkBDCLlK5pmhgyyqH4Od/jO52j6y+CalZwCNlV0YvW6CwR8LeKCvh3OsFh+ryRQAOdsh ZAJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V0L35bvGZ8IcwZ4fzsePL4WjqAbM9iztN3RASQatZAg=; b=H+6LgDl9rzhVrwihJ8O+LlRV2PIM2g6RKtx4RgwHdIEA9I4xpNzCm27Nbvb64sZT0M C1LJz+ssG9kw09FGhzKncQHzviNL72FPtvhiihK8JjHk+rr8ka4Vjro/4zKujBYW7Lpj sPNITh4Dl4+zV3Bm+54/QOBma9REiLJxnHzQwMFg5oEWBvDOS6+ZwLQWffqpGGyLRPXW vvFK9CPueRVcrPLUXLX8nBUGijnE2CoOPczAJ3ouBJZyngCA4sc8SnNYjMnGgk2pGyWh BzpdRQC6tMvnbZrvzT+hQoNwx28Grbp4IIqgPC7KOqGsXclz+t0g896QfrPacBLEWOdo IkTg==