Re: [v6ops] [OPS-AREA] [OPSAWG] Heads up - Plea for allocating a /8 to ISPs

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Sun, 14 November 2010 01:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=yxyxodqM5FWZ5LhgUuxXulJLFaofoSBfMZmPQpKFVDY=; b=mUVReshFmqyZ7ogIyMwigLbF1YJk03puj7UpMxqe3t+cW8h7KezTjQalZKyn5fKZ5o mTWorn2o51YeYHWGvqS0ttksW1Xx+ZHSITMABDzO50prLpU0YsaRDgzDmVw3r+PfJEFA 5//ziYvSO4O1ucqPNGZchCYynY/PaqDTQkxXE=
References: <C901CA0A.128C1%victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com> <4CDBAE7B.7090606@gmail.com> <A18C9365-9500-48BA-94ED-BB56B18753AA@apple.com> <6E0D6537-D7B2-4BE7-96E7-AE81A14C7858@asgaard.org> <51309DF6-0DB3-46FC-ADB3-C314744DB13A@apple.com> <4CDCB018.3000404@gmail.com> <A632E351-CEBD-45D3-BD06-E88634EE1430@apple.com> <AAA7DB27-D883-46FA-894F-F8FB3CB5FB15@cdl.asgaard.org> <4C7C5938-FAE8-4F4B-A588-DE927F4C2B8A@apple.com> <135A4B0A-20F0-4322-9BA8-F2F8471B6173@asgaard.org>