Re: [v6ops] [IPv6] [EXTERNAL] Re: [OPSEC] Why folks are blocking IPv 6 extension headers? (Episode 1000 and counting) (Linux DoS)

Mike Simpson <mikie.simpson@gmail.com> Tue, 30 May 2023 12:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, MIME_QP_LONG_LINE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1685448589; x=1688040589; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=JV5aPQzgFqkll0jfwuVp24J4FZz5tG3phP/LVD8N9E0=; b=n6R/wHqzYviJAT6snNwSOiCGpeiAUUtbO6TbrtXiL7nQfqBPa7XN00wCat5wqCO1KY K2ggbs9YfX0GiruNRuCImnchAgBOlZ5t4XGAiBJLUWo8ni6yuIClfMmpKiyMPqsq7wHV HZ327+ihVQ4IhKq3dcMJsAvePptsqWJTAWlxevqZ/VpRAy/yubkV9ATcxGFzmxRg4bf0 diuBMYPie27iFDy+41yDiGmfOezeHYaj/BAeet+UOxZZRBCHcx8uoXeUkVJcRGNSPuHu iWSW0nc4KX8zjOtd+XTrU1CPhzd6pBqxN4GsA0F5uzxPY6pZjxfCKZ7Fd9M8JG+rI8ge W44w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1685448589; x=1688040589; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=JV5aPQzgFqkll0jfwuVp24J4FZz5tG3phP/LVD8N9E0=; b=dMMjQvhfwW/i0iPAw6IZuoFjVphuf69r0m5NJcHNg6+B57+jk3zbfrQHhnmnPuedW3 ZZZC1qYmzljkZQNomI9fjO4LsRMrwoZL8ZA3qgvAZK3BfjtBrqQCx9k6k1Y6C4biwTym tjHZcuWuAAZIjQYUEmCqtjRJ5E6FDKjJk7tBFcet/iFLwZ284+3d/5SbYzajjGLNiBzU FmtQobOFuYOvMUjmpyih64B3EedEBneAr8booA9OkBGKM6+DHmnMqEgh/7iwRmDiZDgX CI2a22zmuxOJBgJUnN4EE/G9tM57pGYcJbeaFkMpzRsJAmdPzcH7nmmJQgytVk4HJ5HP Y2Ug==