Re: [v6ops] transition-ipv4aas: positioning the draft

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 26 April 2018 07:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1524726425; x=1525331225; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=DDh3Hn8jjTPYh+UE6NV1i xB+mnRdzcHud1duC50fmhQ=; b=QCwhz5BCKkK+ayREHkmkg8vWTvsxZPz363QuS 1caUEOlHfJZkRlBo8UVw1LvoKycQYumhzzCSoRFUVMs6q1xeDZue8iKD5BSXXn5D LD3RPGkuvkkzYE48JaifMrOsjJ/UMFOxSyMbvxjh6tVMYZaqSBSQWlJfRGoEKJwS pQjmBg=