Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-multihoming-without-nat66 WGLC

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 01 March 2011 21:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=U86+jm6nTcMwWlGxW5XdCWJuL6rmQG1474EuGCSXj9E=; b=jDCPo5HKTvdcxZQzujaeeTvF12AXr8k/g2yiXpWrUxD0/0Q+wVemOZ5KFcQHDhCq0C kYZaC4Gz21Im9WDdvOz08qaNxuTZo7JLnyK1qhlg0mPLy+4IjdHxMZtKp0Soc6VGWMTd zpa9cnPUjjvWale4/SVaPdg+pUzYTa3agYmXk=