Re: [v6ops] RFC7849 must not recommend 64share, and must not be recommended itself to 3GPP

Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 03 March 2017 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bUjDDRJ9HA6I0bYds9hA7+ilhi0DK5a9T98RgU0vjls=; b=YC3VfUaf9Kd/p42I8axQkATayHIrEANem8c8DMKoUeAgicXc+CV8JYduRoOoX8T8g8 dmdsrhC5gZYBo6c7PCl9laXIihjw0QdRva3ecuagghj4zhy2oTfnMoFadZ2ehvZLtzwX t0h0DWIYpJGUZY9EOaMHQUQtx3T4bhzvpLwiokipDHx+caGFQA+dSGQqkZRMk6xgh6Iw olSYw6MOOMiRA+48hgk4YZ46Fbbqrt2G5xQxKcnf9CIoNBnhreuFxzOe0hb9Lqd1zSVU +tTebt6cZvSAXzAPVBtDEdH/xpX2cxXILK5Y2NapjVDsQUy5KPEMMczYzksA4aUu+EVe WOzg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bUjDDRJ9HA6I0bYds9hA7+ilhi0DK5a9T98RgU0vjls=; b=MHJWDg1YNpVSBQ5FHG46mfQnPau5bSCg7FmmA0eifwymInUbk6g1UkMG98bXPVhcgQ WHwhGhO9/jRHQ6C8/C5CxnxwWvPFMNP0DHO2LTm6+Wl8dUTUXKj/utu+khmKgE8qM7HA Ml3deYVvGvwsq5+MIgMIqgROU0mOFmy1OZuFklx1fknJyAXhWxkBJI+pN4zXhzuIOy7p 8f1NZW5VY+nMEoKumgsCHcyxsww5oCxc7MiwWKA23Cly0DAiIoqPpK8oBq0G8QBdym8O jMK4IWkoQxIYXt/uhGpileJ98rUmwpFAbvFXwuGP7L3FfQ//yU49z7W5VVqxw7a7+25d OYGg==