Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption WGLC

Nabil Benamar <benamar73@gmail.com> Fri, 28 August 2015 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=FcJF3x48bGWuHToh3ZnBgSG3Xh+VbwQE+BES5jchIQ0=; b=MH7wQ888uGTqX5KbC0ZaSbvVUCOnd5PKnMBbAqP80nHLZh30dVAxgNOTI6ef7bMSLL lt81dHHWeGsUesjiN2shBZ8cMDsBcgXP2iSMd5z0Nl1J31wGGa7i2tfWoImUVkzwqyQv 67vcaRURV39X/HKjGiLg2DsDSnpHHGUkueV0j1ABAHQZsq7dd6B7ppyHlpCzPI9RbqIF hAY1lGFUJ4fZUUU1SpyELI1OSTkDaeiRi5sOiLWF5hiNJqwMnzqdsN7p/wDVk6vAI5gG nEXMMK6u23BiWbs8qd6B6qlDroeCQejwX5l5ZtldGbhwSLS/+mJz4EVGudmh7xfne6rw aOrQ==