Re: [v6ops] draft-xie-v6ops-network-happyeyeballs

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 27 November 2018 13:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1543324940; x=1543929740; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=M6obzhySEmzCxMIDyI6qWrdP9WyOjJRjt1ot0vPDS4s=; b=hxwGk5VKZ15nr QaKUA9kxvN2m1kXM2QSoqgMMy55WNpm1AoWou810sZeJdQiaVl5pAnu5ea/xCv9p fxCYiik1S2ZTE6vceq6vH8wYMy88DRJU9Df7Q1RNZxvuIn5qsOzFz5c5yPNVNZR+ 5FGTP0k2LRVQqc+Lvi8h5NEN+JLXgk=