Re: [v6ops] draft-taylor-v6ops-fragdrop WGLC

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Mon, 19 August 2013 04:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=25om7KaPl1/MzxvBX00pU+Rbdvaq4yAu9FbCCgXqBaA=; b=l3kZaT0Q6UMjWohb9bIjX1sLeU9XuZ2uyHbTDgMT+jsUeWdXvHFgl/2yPX8Nf6cffS nW74wgG+T2ULKTgl39K5dUxKf5J+auDeNzKbFpIuhw5gdJ7J1DryxIrqn1B/ziW3XR3A YInVhn2MoTiwOjKdottkP5kzjOqUyNV870GtMeCTdNLhJ/YaDCvSDwd6HVbXODaeIdk0 dBwQLHPBlaiNp8TYVyFm3HWuuhHhtue9uEFn4sonJ838IIcsNtDwOrsZ4UmlS65ZFi+F bAk3QzQkFeIhk49r5FUpNzXEsELdGJ261RLC+OLSZS4v+mtfI6dyIcCxUQUn1C11+1JH VAXA==