Re: [VCARDDAV] wg concensus to publish?

Joseph Smarr <jsmarr@gmail.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:reply-to :in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=oZt91KcqA9Al+fbSdKZAOnabNKMbCpGmy/klkHDhGG0=; b=HHSuMUVQ+79ZPmJ0Wd76vc1dWqa7XBnyAKvlM+m70om5XB0WSOj/5ytIRzGrSg/uf1 obnd2n6SFf4Ji3VkT157sxS+6B+ezPa2LW2MmyBjZM+mPLXSvJKXO5NJg7mZRTPu9EaR JgdMcOn/F2ihCUoQZXqn5mRxtGVFMpq01DISA=