Re: [websec] Coordinating Frame-Options and CSP UI Safety directives

Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com> Sun, 02 September 2012 15:41 UTC

References: <370C9BEB4DD6154FA963E2F79ADC6F2E1799AD@DEN-EXDDA-S12.corp.ebay.com> <4FFB67EE.406@gondrom.org> <370C9BEB4DD6154FA963E2F79ADC6F2E17AE18@DEN-EXDDA-S12.corp.ebay.com> <68291699F5EA8848B0EAC2E78480571F053A3186@TK5EX14MBXC216.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAJE5ia90hJ7EQDgn7Y3u2m1Lxe=fwkG65YE7YtiBNJfDtaE0rA@mail.gmail.com> <9B5348748B708948989B17CC0AEA3DD0027A848A@SN2PRD0310MB395.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <043AA6DA-9D3F-4EC2-B5D4-E1FF2FD0F470@w3.org> <504345AC.5050800@gondrom.org>