Re: [websec] Re-litigating Key-Pinning

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 27 August 2014 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nwpQsDHGGM/Po+W3DOGYS8gygcv6fIIT7JF4dXzVEEs=; b=Nw/5ntw77s3bwLbUzAeG9hwRWCBN42e0hVgGXg+fgKKNt06rXuj1v2e2f8LlyBfd63 l0fcbtlx+ENOf6PmyJu6aukfXS86p69L6F7AKry/IJwjA/81Ayw/TJ3VBGNgtraaTBnw xt5skfG658QynqfL6bX7EjTmfOhm18md8s2HipLQACHPJpwN49hbwjurmxVY24/awzTP +ZfVU8P7BzqfZVPy7wqnFUxubbB/owoPv8dSv9SiDgYi2Wa4pO4WvlWGyIqloY92QpgU RaWHiWEn0tjjdx6FXX6hXLKtG5zqsGfWT225o8McbMA0AVy4CikSDDJlGMqqBP9qfG4v 7MRA==