Re: [Webtransport] Magnus Westerlund's Block on charter-ietf-webtrans-00-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Victor Vasiliev <vasilvv@google.com> Tue, 04 February 2020 10:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KH0rl3dquxzIqgFMEnu1UOfl8aOyzdi6HkpyIvDH0S0=; b=aBD3vUqp3xXSnjNw94gmXAL1gPm0C1qMd6fea8uJyJO5ZhNYMs5sZzk/XpGOmjI3Xz 0NghYqrlHWdYNZQ/63RRPRIBBzS7bKNpjoy8QcLvVtZ5tzP0dtxYfG1k2pc+OvUyParH T0Ov3VMY67rppbjt4Dzk67axwbCrZtOUjHD86KYK9Zu/6y7PBavaH5N0SY/IN7NGzwDB hgZmZy42rFyxKVDPiytJocIygpFC8DwVX/Cz3QuXiN/xPHoKDPPVXpZb5thaOsGbq2Iz v0vARvCvV+bDdNlLJwwSjN8tP1Z03Jgw0evLUTKfVBD9cMpnReIQvmpKK6g3C6a/d81I In7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KH0rl3dquxzIqgFMEnu1UOfl8aOyzdi6HkpyIvDH0S0=; b=BbaMxFXhrn7C8ed+u6wCB2DmYE1+eKCGXvVDKlbU6IbL9obWW43BJVm3MTbWltvBl5 jT8PqscYr5AjwSa6Iqwr+Evln/qThnNapvdbDKeA8A45YvgvVVs/hYEDtqg7AzepjBMw hGA3LUBWulgfQETUogXSneUmmvr4H/ipIO1iCxDgInCQOdNsC8PEJtqjPMeBE/YGyctX jS0RycJqJEYu8MTZD2mDhapZhssG4ZU1daRXEB5iIzPE64f+lSdzZISdyfX0Ss4KeYTg EFqgv8R28B5BgS6SrDJb7VUwu4tIqoTNkVZkt6R/ONoZdwfuIzzA9LD8iD4BnY9QGch1 uvwg==