Re: [Webtransport] Magnus Westerlund's Block on charter-ietf-webtrans-00-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 31 January 2020 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=J6AO3qOYOBeQ5fR1Qyejm0zOBUabdS9txn6jnkgDvhY=; b=lfST4lSoCJEBTYPtFNjcI6vF8W3+DZKAIQaKAaQ91+2eUrVxuLKWeq+hu5wxdfPBh3 X/Oq9ABqeLsCHyyfTOHm4G/39TyIz7kiMbEL9uof1vm7BuPMmmSjQZoSaOfS4OHU/mac /NhfAFHLYBVjprDQBTtDCRiB8gOY3rHaqA0SmgIdMolvSPdW0FMqGogVqcKD540Q5hFC R4FhsJDPihn5ZpfHAgMKEWCI5GysWm9JRtTDokELcs6Mo/4XPO+ZWgSUJp13e1ymbSFd dMrDJoXGzeCOyhmIV8Gh59+HpoVBMTaTpa+ZheiqgpdJBiEc7edKzko1VLrVIHIlITnI 1mfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=J6AO3qOYOBeQ5fR1Qyejm0zOBUabdS9txn6jnkgDvhY=; b=AfK73n2oQeDwyFFSADYrYO6Ivxk1a5wDCk8ICo9NHkT8SFWYIe5BLwiy7dlUgPadbO p4JI7EIaGuza0FNcsJkaHEGx/KvLyZ4JZ9Zwa5hu2Fa0oubi80rHLcgFJLu/WNuz8a2N HeapaS40FKur93EajqhR5vn43Ea1YclM9dBsHZS3rHATZG8lTY27shTnEfI4/h7mQhCG ZHeOuSbj9uWUQC0b4xiRWgLuNVcqXU4fN9WlUDhB1DiNBy4MVVahvx3VwWI5iockrpnE KIFkHJZt6fZ1jYBbtvaY1omW8r0pmlk/X+FVFwfESwGp0jihPcpSQLOueeHDj8KMSmvA s2dA==