[Webtransport] Fwd: Magnus Westerlund's Block on charter-ietf-webtrans-00-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Sat, 01 February 2020 03:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:to; bh=pffjDZEdmhmAkpwtBtWTe1rx7qqVNcK9Wg3fvRQFVZw=; b=Eb1DQCq7vj7APF2WurIagVAgkiR08nTU3Zs00yc8xqCjJH01jhzwpW86TQP1NwnzDN l2rvM5SBoFK/Euy8hBpgSzaw+uG+IAtvtHujardD0CMOFwd2rZrzYV4RaJN14ONslgK9 DFBH3tXWGRzcGMbP+/91hiiIhuzJ8Do9bsXM6pFFukavX02zUOlO+8DAlP1zJ1r65Hyo 9D4ip03+zLY/Je/mMkNakwNs+/wNG/E6+b2UXibmDnEu54IPq1Sk+WRIV7rWH+JN5iZ5 wXvnWnfLNdxowLDPNINgstf3KoG8rK1cZdkDMloBtowxd9oJzc0xX1bK36CJc6j1Mbpd L3pQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:to; bh=pffjDZEdmhmAkpwtBtWTe1rx7qqVNcK9Wg3fvRQFVZw=; b=YCa0Etj0TcXpgpmQF1RZH5DUM1jKYWgFozrRQrcQWgU3uzrNhd0RvqqrcvtkSJrGTd kUbY5/DbyZiOURXnJfHfF6dBKbWVoK4GpkroGngx4eTJLXRjUPT0y36SWhcmhDb1/ZPH JfGudshRxfd1ZAC62DLA0GpREYoo1jSy09wKxWbTo5R5u/RcxiMiGcmMIpDgJIcxi/l+ D18EwNjvw2w/6eO+r8vcGbsmxrbp2Gj4rkvBu0zRG19QzF5mi2AuXRH49n2gWxSPpwBf mWQH1QbXI5Cg5Udq1FjdZo4GZhYfsyEAFbmDMwFPDLLkPhatWPauRsUgZ1Jd7n3phDPQ Y3Vg==